© Tenencia Limited 2015 Terms and Conditions
Tenencia Aerospace Design is an EASA Part 21 Design and Production organisation.
We specialise in the integration and certification of Electrical / Avionics systems, Cabin systems, internal and external structure, VIP interiors and Special Mission installations on a wide range of aircraft.
Working throughout the Globe, we are well known for the high quality of our modification packages and installation kits; managed by our AS9100 quality accreditation.
• Dual Universal UNS-
• LPV approach capability
• Operational since 2014
• Rockwell Collins WXR 2100
• Predictive Threat Assessment
• Turbulence Detection
• Existing EASA STC
• Addition of dual GPS capability to Flight Management System
• LNAV approach capability (EASA AMC 20-
• Cost effective design for reduced installation time
• Existing EASA STC and Installation Kit
• Fully approved and in operational service with a large European Airline
• Tablet power supply for Panasonic Toughpad (adaptable for other tablet devices)
• Cost effective design with short installation time
• Ancillary Revenue Generation
• Lightweight with short installation time
• Fully approved and in operational service